A Fantastic Hairdressing Job in Warwick
What does your ideal hairdressing role look like?
- Would it be a salon where the team look out for each other – but aren’t living in each other’s
- Is it somewhere you’re given proper breaks and lunch?
- Would there be some flexibility in your hours – maybe working part-time or some evenings to fit around your childcare?
- Would you have Sunday’s off?
- Would you work with forward-thinking product ranges like Neal & Wolf, Moroccanoil, Olapex, ghd and Paul Mitchell?
- Would you get a decent salary, with the opportunity to earn fair bonuses on the work that you do?
- Would there be on-going training opportunities?
- Would your clients be really lovely people, many of whom have been coming to the salon for years and years?
- Perhaps you’d like a free (yep, FREE) gym membership thrown in?
If you answered yes to some (or better still all) of the above!, we want to hear from you. We are looking for an NVQ-qualified team member to join the team at our brilliant hair salon in Warwick. You will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience – but if you you’ve excelled in your training and are ready to build a clientele we’re ready to chat to you too!
- Be comfortable cutting and colouring hair.
- Believe in bringing out the best in your client and making them feel like they’re the most important person in the room.
We’ve spent quite a lot of time wondering what your story might be and we’re thinking you may be over self-employed life or perhaps you’re ready to return to the salon after a career break. Or maybe you just want to work somewhere that is nicer (and if we’re allowed to say it, less bitchy!).