We’re looking for a super stylist to join our Warwick team!
The time has come for us to add another lovely talented stylist to our team.
Naturally, we’re looking for a hairdresser who is brilliant with a pair of scissors and a colouring brush, but it’s just as important that you’ve got a friendly manner to give our clients the customer care they love.
We know there are lots of hairdressing jobs out there right now, but this is your opportunity to join a warm and inviting salon where you can grow your skills and thrive. We have stylists who have been with us for 21 years+ – and clients who have been coming for even longer!
- A fully-qualified hairdresser with a minimum of NVQ Level 2 (ideally 3).
- At least 5 years’ experience.
- An all rounder, our team members cut and colour too.
- Ready to work the odd evening as agreed.
- A can-do attitude. Negative Nancies need not apply.
We’re a 365 salon, who believe in on-going training and treating our team as a big extended family (people actually refer to us as the Hair Management Family!).
- Competitive wages and commission based on both hair services and retail
- On-going training by some of the best in the business (we’re a 3.6.5. salon after all)
- Your birthday off paid (if you’re scheduled to work that day)
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays
- FREE gym membership (worth £1,000 – impressive, eh?)
- 20% discount in the Retreat Beauty Salon
- Free hair maintenance
- Plenty of opportunities for ongoing promotion
- The opportunity to work with a highly motivated and professional team to deliver the highest level of service , and most important… to have fun while you’re doing it !
If you’re a hard-working hairdresser who is ready for a new challenge, it sounds like we could be a good fit.
If you’re returning to hairdressing after a time-out or a little career break we’d love to hear from you too. We are looking for full-time and part-time applicants.
To apply, simply send your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you. No CV? Just get in touch and we’ll arrange an informal conversation.